29 Jan The Normerica Difference
The Super Insulated Wall System
In a very competitive building environment, we are constantly asked “what is your competitive advantage” or “what is your value proposition?” and “why should we consider Normerica over your competitors?” While we pride ourselves in our design, manufacturing and building beautiful timber frame homes, we believe that one of our key differentiators is our super insulated wall system. Our super insulated walls together with our insulated roof system provide a weather tight building envelope that optimizes insulation values, provides significant savings at the building site during construction and reduces energy costs and maintenance costs over the lifetime of the home.
Seven Advantages of the Normerica Wall System
- R31 insulation value higher than code for most building sites
- Pre-manufactured and delivered complete to site makes for easier and less costly installation on site (less labour and waste)
- Pre-cut window and door openings for easier window and door installation on site
- Air tight envelope reduces energy costs for both heating and cooling
- Rigid insulation reduces the potential for mould growth in the wall cavity
- Ease of siding application and flexibility for either horizontal or vertical application
- No thermal bridging
Our super insulated wall system gives us a significant competitive advantage in our market place. We are still in the midst of one of the coldest winters that we have experienced in recent years. I know our clients appreciate the qualities of our wall system and our complete shell package during this time.
To find out more, call us 1-800-361-7449